Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY THURSDAY...UM...VALENTINE

- Selamat Hari Kamis, uh, Valentine, Maksudnya -
Yes. I really wanna give you "Happy Thursday" rather than usual-and-boring "Happy Valentine." What I mean is Valentine Day is special, but I'm a little disturbed with many crappy roses and flowers, and why those rusty guys intent to spend so much money as a gift to girls that turned them down without any mercy. However, that's not my right to tutoring you. You know, I also have a special-someone and because of that...
Ky Amadeo is giving you, his supportive readers, a...


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!


May your lovelife fulfilled with warness and grace. And the most important thing is, don't forget your most important love to them who often to be forgotten-to-be-loved by you:
Your OWN mother.
Your OWN father.
Your OWN sister/brother.
Your OWN family.
Your OWN friends in your clique.
Your OWN pet.
Your OWN room.
Your OWN adventures.
Your OWN etc.
That's right. As soon as you appeared in your home or your tempat nongkrong, give them your real hug. I tell you, they are the ones who really right to receive your loves. And you'll see that your life will looked (and so it is) more beautiful.
Once again, Happy Valentine. For you. For me. For my special-someone.
For us.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home