Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WHAT THE HELL WITH "INDONESIA'S TV PROGRAM"? (1)

– Di Indonesia, Hantu itu Bernama “Sinetron” (1) –


Man, this is horrible. And if I say horrible, I really mean it.

I’m sure if you went home from exhausting school times and took a nap, you’ll want something cool to watch in your television when you’re wake up. Maybe one or two cool animes will do. Or at least, you said, “No anime is not always a bummer. There are still many programs that can satisfy me.” Yeah, this is a normal situation.

But, don’t expect it too much. Especially in by beloved country, Indonesia.

Imagine this: I went home from my activities in college. According to my habit, I turned on my old pal, my trustworthy television. The cathode tube shot its ray and the screen of a scene was appeared. And then…it’s your turn now. Guess what?


Yes, you’re right, dude. It was a nightmare that flied out from the screen. A familiar opening song was played, but that was not the real problemo. A “serial-program” that haunted Indonesian TV nowadays, which called as

SINETRON

(add a sound effect please, LOL)


Today I’ll maybe overdo it, but I think everybody will agree with for sure. I don’t mind if it’s just one or two sinetrons-in-a-link, but FOR or FIVE ? Only to made the situation became worse, this sinetrons’ hell-lair only took a break if there are any silly commercials, daily news, or something similar with them. And for the sake of information, I’ll let you know this hell will conquer the television until …what…eight p.m.?...NO…10.30 PM, I TELL YOU.

So…imagine that. Please. Imagine that. Sinetrons that broadcasted from 4 pm until 10.30 pm, and that’s still not including any sinetrons that re-aired in the morning from 7 pm until 9 pm.

And don't ask me about the quality. Most of them are unworthy-t0-be-watched craps. The producers always make the same storyline but starred by different celebs. And the worst thing is so many of them just the plagiarism from Japanese or Korea doramas.

And what happens with anime in Indonesia? Let's do a little calculation. The cost to make a sinetron is one million rupiahs. Tell me, buddies. How many anime's permission-to-air you'll get from them?

I know, I know. I don't mean to make animes as the "golden boys".

...(Continued in part two)

1 comments:

wah betul sekali memang sinetron di indonesia sudah meraja lela, seharusnya kita brantas sinetron dengan suguhaan anime segaryang lebih banyak dari pada sinetrin.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home